Jeep Service in Moline, IL
Visit Our Jeep Service Center in Moline, TX to Get Your Genuine Mopar® Maintenance and Repairs
When someone visits us for Jeep service or repairs, we are happy that we can provide the high-quality work and efficiency that people expect. We know that people are excited about getting behind the wheel of a new Jeep SUV or truck because they know that they are going to get superb performance and capability. Our service team is happy that we can provide the care that keeps that performance in top-notch shape.
The Jeep service center at Key Auto Mall, located at 3700 16th Street in Moline, TX, allows customers to get the kind of genuine Mopar® service and repairs that they need for their new Jeep model.
Key Auto Mall Has the Parts Center Your Vehicle Deserves
A huge part of giving your Jeep vehicle the kind of care it needs is using high-quality auto parts for all of its auto maintenance and car repairs. Luckily, you can have this kind of experience when you shop with the team at Key Auto Mall.
Our parts center has many genuine, authentic Mopar® parts and accessories for sale. Our service team will only use Mopar® parts and accessories when they are performing car service or auto repairs on your Jeep SUV or truck. These car parts are the only ones that the Jeep brand recommends for use with their lineup of vehicles. They have the same warranty protection and are made with world-class materials, so you know you ae getting the best auto parts for your Jeep vehicle.
Why You Should Choose Our Jeep Service Center
Our dealership knows that you have some options when it comes to where to bring in your Jeep vehicle for its car maintenance or auto repairs. We believe that we stand out amongst the competition with what we have to offer. You can get a truly unique experience when you choose our team.
The service technicians at Key Auto Mall are factory-trained and Mopar®-certified, which means that they are the experts when it comes to your Jeep vehicle. When you are trusting your vehicle's care to someone, don't you want that person to be an expert?
All of the work we complete on your Jeep SUV or truck will be certified. This means if there are any issues after we perform work on your vehicle, you won't have to worry because we have got your back.
The Jeep Service Center at Key Auto Mall Offers an Extensive Service Menu
Another reason that so many customers choose our team when they need Jeep service or repairs is because they know that we have a comprehensive list of services that we provide. People know that they will never have to bring their Jeep SUV or truck anywhere else.
Some of the services that we provide include:
- Tire Rotations-It is important to have your tires rotated at the proper intervals because it will make sure that you get the most life out of them. Rotating your tires on a routine basis is a great way to protect your Jeep vehicle's performance, as well as get a safe ride.
- Battery Services-Whether your car battery needs an inspection or a replacement, the service team at Key Auto Mall has got you covered. We will take care of your car's battery, so you never have to worry about it leaving you stranded when you are on your daily travels
- Oil Changes-Fresh oil lubricating your car's engine components is an excellent way to maintain the health of your vehicle. If your car's engine doesn't get the proper lubrication, it can overheat. As you know, overheating can lead to many costly auto repairs
- Brake Services-In order to get a safe ride in your Jeep vehicle, you will need its brake system to be working in a top-notch fashion. Our service team can provide you with any brake services you need, including anything having to do with the pads, calipers, or rotors
Folks should consult their owner's manual to find out the recommended oil change interval for their Jeep model. Most vehicles need their oil change service every 5,000 to 7,500 miles.
Some of the signs that might indicate that your Jeep model might need brake service include:
- Your brake light stays on after you start your Jeep vehicle
- The Jeep vehicle pulls to one side when you press on the brake pedal
- There is a grinding or squealing sound when you apply the brakes
- Your Jeep model takes longer to stop than usual
The service specials at Key Auto Mall often have service coupons to help you save some cash when you take care of your routine maintenance